We Welcome you to
The Ek Niwas Universal Divine Temple.
Baba Tarlochan Singh Ji Boparai
In your Service:
Ek Niwas Darbar is open to all and every one is welcomed here.
It does not matter which religion, colour or race you belong to suffering knows no boundaries.
Hence, we at Ek Niwas combine all our Love, Energy, Prayers and Worship for the betterment of all mankind and to alleviate human sufferings and helplessness.
Mata Kawaljit Kaur Ji Virdee
Our Aim and Mission:
• Through prayers and worship to offer spiritual guidance, healing and uplifting for the unwell and the needy;
• To unite all human beings since we belong to one father -it does not matter which colour; faith, religion, creed or part of the World we come from;
• To educate that God is one and only the name may differ from religion to religion and country to country;
• To convey the message that there is only One Supreme Almighty GOD whom we call by many names, and in whose projection of Love, Empathy and understanding we should live within;
• Almighty God created the earth as Home for all His living creatures, he did not divide the earth, but man in his greed has;
• That all religions of the World are right in their own way and we must never criticize or undermine them;
• To help develop the understanding and to be inspired by the selfless service, offered by His Holiness Baba Ji and Her Holiness Mata Ji;
• and To provide information about different projects that Ek Niwas runs for the benefit of the human being.